您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸英语

外贸进出口业务专业英语情景会话-15

时间:2021.11.24信息来源:功夫外贸

Paul: Hello!

喂!

Tara: Paul?

保罗?

Paul:Tara darling. How are you?

亲爱的,你好吗?

Tara: I'm fine. How are you?

我很好,你好吧?

Paul: Oh fine, fine, Quite good rooms in this hotel

哦,好,好,在这家酒店的房间很好。

Tara: I see!

我知道了。

Paul: Hold on, Tara. there's someone at the door ... Oh thank you very much! ... Sorry darling. It was the hotel porter with a note. Eve Sorrell is waiting for me in reception.

等一下,塔拉。有人在门口...哦非常感谢你!...对不起亲爱的。是酒店的门童送来一张纸条。夏娃正在接待处等我呢。

Tara: Oh, in that case don't let me keep you

哦,这中情况下干嘛让我等你

Paul: I'll phone you back later.

我一会儿给你打电话。

Tara: No. it's all right. I'm having dinner with father. Have a good time. Paul. Bye.

不用,没关系。我和父亲一起吃晚饭。玩得开心。保罗。再见。

Paul: Tara? Tara! Oh no...

塔拉?塔拉,哦,不要这样...

Paul: Hello, Eve

你好,夏娃。

Eve: Hi. Paul. Listen, I've contacted Bill Cornell. He runs a string of motor cycle shops in the capital.

嗨。保罗。听着,我已经联系了比尔.康乃尔。他在首都经营摩托车连锁商店。

Paul: What did he say?

他怎么说?

Eve: Well, I told him about your project and he said he liked it. I think we should go and see him.

嗯,我告诉他你的项目,他说他很感兴趣。我想我们应该去看看他。

Paul: When?

什么时候?

Eve: Well now. if it's all right.

如果可以的话,现在就去。

Paul: That's fine. Now look we'll have to pick a sample bike from the warehouse to show MR. Cornell. and I need some publicity brochures. And you know he might like to...

好啊。瞧,我们还得不从仓库挑选一辆样车给康奈尔先生展示。同时,我需要一些宣传样本。你知道他可能会需要..

Bill: Hmm! Very impressive, very impressive indeed.

嗯!非常令人印象深刻,确实非常令人印象深刻

Paul: Thank you.

谢谢!

Bill: Yes. But what's your model range?

是的。但是你们有什么系列车型?

Paul: Well, we've got two basic mdels at the moment. of which this one is the latest. The colours can vary. but that'll depend on  the amount ordered.

嗯,我们现在有两个基本型号。其中这一个是最新的。颜色可以不同。但这将取决于订购的数量。

Bill:And the price?

价格呢?

Paul: Well, that also depends on the amount ordered. We'd have to take labour and factory expansion costs into consideration. However, we worked out an estimate at the moment of 100Euros each.

嗯,这也取决于订购的数量。我们必须考虑劳动力和工厂扩建成本。然而,我们制定出一个预计价格,目前每台100欧元。

Bill:That's reasonable, And what's your capacity? I mean how many bikes could you supply?

这是合理的,你们的生产能力怎样?我的意思是你可以提供多少辆车

Paul: Well, again that depend on what demand we have for export. At the moment we cater for a very good home market. But we have the space and the finance to expand to cover an export market. But you know it's a bit early to say more than that.

嗯,这又取决于我们出口的需求。目前,我们满足一个非常好的国内市场。但是,我们有足够的空间和资金扩大到出口市场。但是你知道现在说这些有点儿早

Bill: That's fair enough. Look, I'm willing to give your bikes a try. I'll take your four sample bike at, say, a hundred Euros each.

这是公平的。瞧,我愿意推销一下你们的车。我会按每台100欧元买这四个样车

Paul: It's a deal.

成交!

Eve: I'll arrange the detail. Paul.

保罗,我将去具体安排。

Paul: Well, now here's the name of my bank in Zana, The formal invoice will be sent from Jayal Motors within two weeks.

好吧,这里是我们在扎那的银行名字,正式发票将从在两个星期内从贾亚尔摩托公司寄来。

Eve: Once the invoices have been received and Bill has paid. I'll arrange the transporation.

收到发票并收到付款后。我会安排运输。

Bill: Oh, that sound fine.

哦,好的。

Eve: Paul. there'll be some storage costs and agent's fees, but they don't amount to much on four bikes.

保罗。会有一些存储费用和代理费用,但是,四辆自行车没有多少钱。

Paul:Oh.don't worry about that, Eve, I'm prepared to take a small loss on this deal if it'll lead to bigger ones.

哦,不要担心,夏娃,我准备付出一些损失,如果它将带来更大交易的话。

Bill: Let's hope it does. I'm sure I'll be seeing you again. Paul. In my opinion your bikes are going to really make it.

我们希望能成功。我相信我们会再见。保罗。在我看来,你的车真的能行

Paul:Well. thanks very much, Bill. Very pleased to have met you ...

好的。比尔, 非常感谢。很高兴见到你

Eve. I'm sure you understand. Paul, that we can't sign a contract until you have definite orders.

保罗,我相信你明白。我们直到你有明确的订单了才能签订合同

Paul: Well, we'll just have to hope those orders come. Waiter! Two coffees please.

嗯,我们只需要盼望这些订单来了。服务员!请来两杯咖啡

Carl: Hello, you two.

你俩好!

Paul:Hi Carl.

你好卡尔

Carl:Sorry. I'm late, I got held up at the Embassy. Sorry to spoil the meal,Eve, Look Paul. I've been looking through some papers, and the Chinese are promoting their new range of smaller bikes,

抱歉。我迟到了,我在大使馆耽误了。给吃饭扫兴了,对不起夏娃,瞧,保罗。我一直在阅读一些文件,中国人正在推广他们的新系列的轻便车

Paul: Oh. dear. The Chinese.

我的天,中国人

Carl:Yes. and they're going to be hard competitors, so Jayal Motors have got to be able to act quickly.

是。他们可将是强大的竞争对手啊,所以,贾亚尔摩托必须迅速采取行动。

Paul: Yes. I can see that.

是的,我看出来了。

Carl: And unfortunately, Fortesquieu has no favourites.Right Eve?

不幸的是, Fortesquieu先生没有优势,对吧,夏娃。

Eve:I'm afraid so.

恐怕是。

Paul: Well, I'd better get back to Zana as soon as possible and get the things moving.

好吧,我最好尽快回到扎呐,让事情运转起来

Carl: I'll keep you in touch with developments here but don't forget to phone because we need to be in touch all the time...

我会把这里的进展保持和你沟通的,但不要忘了打电话,因为我们需要一直保持联系...

   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: